Op bestelling, levertijd +/- 7 dagen.
Waarschuwing: Laatste items in voorraad!
Cockpit SX 9-channel M-LINK remote control - easier than ever!
The MULTIPLEX COCKPIT SX 9 sets new standards in the area of 9-channel handheld transmitters.
Touch and Fly! - Operation like smartphone!
The COCKPIT SX 9 can be programmed intuitively and very easily using its app symbols. The ideal remote control for RC plane models, RC helicopters and RC copters.
The COCKPIT SX 9 is 100% developed and built in Germany. Quality Made in Germany!
TFT color touch displayClear, transflective color display 3.5 ", 320x240 pixels, touchscreen with meaningful symbols and large, easy-to-read numbers / letters. Can be read in sunlight without backlighting: ideal for model sports. Extremely energy-saving outdoors thanks to automatic day / night switching. Transmitter operating time up to 24 hours possible.
Simple and extensive programming options using the new model wizard.
Intuitive operation thanks to a sophisticated touch concept with clear screens and many self-explanatory graphics. A comfortable model assistant with a wide range of options for adjusting values via the touchscreen. Easiest adjustment via slider, direct entry of values with alphanumeric keyboard, +/- and buttons for fine adjustment ensure the simplest programming of your models.
Super comfortable model
memory management The COCKPIT SX 9 is equipped with 200 internal model memory spaces, the model memories are stored on the internal SD card in .xml format. A comfortable model memory management on the PC via USB mass storage is therefore easily possible.
Outstanding voice output
With over 450 words, numbers and phrases, it is one of the most advanced systems of its kind that has ever been built into a handheld transmitter.
The use of this system enables COCKPIT SX 9 pilots to perceive critical telemetry data and transmitter functions without taking their eyes off the flight. The COCKPIT SX 9 tells you the specific sensor values if required. Should an alarm be triggered, you don't have to look at the display to see what's going on, the COCKPIT SX 9 tells you.
Return channel / telemetry
When using a telemetry-capable receiver, the current voltage of the receiver power supply is shown on the transmitter's display. If the voltage falls below an adjustable minimum voltage, an acoustic signal warns that the receiver battery is running out. Without a sensor, the connection quality (LQI) can also be shown on the transmitter display in% values.
An additional security plus!
In addition, up to 8 telemetry data from the model (depending on the sensors connected to the receiver, e.g. voltage, current, temperature, etc.) can be shown on the display (application examples: motor temperature, drive battery voltage, current consumption of the drive). The telemetry data are stored in the model in connection with the optional MULTIPLEX FlightRecorder (# 8 5420). The display of the sensor values is freely configurable, dynamic adaptation of the displays
Wireless teacher / student operation
The COCKPIT SX 9 M-LINK can be both teacher and student transmitter as standard. All L / S-compatible M-LINK transmitters can be used as student or teacher transmitters. The optional COPILOT module (# 4 5184) is required for teaching. The COCKPIT SX 9 works with selective L / S operation. This allows complete handover or, individually depending on the student's learning progress, the handover of individual control functions to the student. The teacher can only take over the model again by touching the sticks.
Dual rate and expo can be set separately for each phase.
For 3 axes (aileron, elevation, rudder) plus expo for throttle.
• Timer 1: mm: ss start / stop switch selectable, alarm function, voice output, vibration
• Timer 2: mm: ss start switch selectable, alarm function, voice output, vibration
• Timer 3: hh: mm Transmitter operating time counter
You can find helpful videos on menu navigation and programming at: MULTIPLEX FAQ Videos
proof through software updates MULTIPLEX develops the COCKPIT software SX 9 continuously. You can use the MULTIPLEX Launcher at www.multiplex-rc.de to keep your remote control up to date free of charge.
Equipment: COCKPIT SX9
• LiFe battery 3.3V / 4000mAh
• SD card
• 2 proportional encoders
• 6 switches
• 2 buttons
• Future-oriented 9-channel remote control - 9 fully proportional control channels
• 32-bit ARM7 processor
• 2.4 GHz M-LINK transmission, secure ultra-fast, digital signal transmission with real-time telemetry
• Analog and digital servo mode
• IOAT antenna - integrated radiation -optimized antenna technology with extremely long range
• 3.5 "new type of TFT color touch display with telemetry display and DAY / NIGHT switching, daylight REAL
• 4-way ball-bearing mounted stick units (mechanics of the PROFI TX)
• Completely expanded with all necessary controls and switches
• Voice output (D, E, F) via loudspeaker or earphone
socket • USB socket (charge transmitter battery, PC interface for firmware updates, data management
• Modern, ergonomically optimized housing design
• Low weight
• 2.4 GHz M-LINK transmission technology integrated
• µSD card for model storage
• Long operating time of up to 24 hours
• “Smartphone-like” operation through clear and
easy-to-understand menu structure • Model assistant guides you through the programming
• Slide function - Eg PITCH CURVES adjustable by touching and dragging
• Predefined templates for almost all common surfaces and helicopter models
GLIDER 2 FLAPS
GLIDER 4 flaps + spoilers
AIRCRAFT AIRCRAFT AIRCRAFT
HELI 120 degrees
HELI 90 degrees flybarless
• Security: gas check, transmitter battery monitor
• Intelligent voice output D / E / F
• Announcement of telemetry data, warnings, alarms and vario signal via loudspeakers or headphones
• Real-time data transmission
• Optional sensors (vario, GPS, Fuel, temperature, voltage, current, speed and much more)
• Vibration alarm, as well as "warning" LEDs for critical alarms
• Digital trim, can be switched off for specific flight phases for helicopter flybarless systems and MULTICOPTER
• 3 timers with voice output
Freely adjustable transmitter mode (aileron, altitude, Side, gas, spoiler)
(1x total time timer, 1x motor run time, 1x transmitter operating time)
• Numerous servo settings (travel, limitation, reversal, center position)
• Dual rate and expo, adjustable separately for each flight phase
• 3 flight phases (area)
• 4 flight phases (helicopter)
• Heli GAS and Pitch curves (9 points) can be set separately
for each flight phase
• Aileron differentiation , adjustable separately for each flight phase • Snapflap
• Butterfly function
• FREE SERVO ASSIGNMENT
• Wireless teacher / student operation possible with optional COPILOT
• Multifunctional USB socket (charge transmitter battery, PC interface for firmware updates , Data management)
• µSD card for model storage - 200 model memories
• Model copy function
Scope of delivery 1 COCKPIT SX 9 transmitter
1 RX9 DR M-LINK
1 USB charging cable
Width : 210 mm
Height : 60 mm
Length : 190 mm
Weight : 0.85 kg
Transmission type: M-LINK
RC channels: 9 Model memory:
capable: Yes Servo channels: 9