0 Item Items
Op bestelling, levertijd +/- 7 dagen.
Waarschuwing: Laatste items in voorraad!
MiniMAC ADJUST is a power supply unit for managing the on board radio system.; it allows you to program servos on three channels. It handles in input two 7,4V Io.Li/Li.Poli batteries and 6 channels from receiver.
- Small size and low weight
- Output voltage programmable at any value included between 5V and 7.4V; so makes it perfect for HV servos
- Optional external device for programming servos (item 90010703)
- Integrated MPX connectors for batteries
- External panel with high light blue leds
- All accessories for mounting included
It is provided with a double electronic switch controlled by magnetic key and with an external panel with two battery status indicators keeping memory of the lowest battery voltage. The voltage supplied to servos and receiver is controlled by a voltage regulator managing up to 30A. You can set the output voltage at any value between 5V and 7.4V turning the selctor by a screwdriver. The double electornic circuits assure redundancy: if one power supply way has a problem, the other comes into operation. It is provided with active filters and protection against short circuit for each of the 9 outputs for servos. The Servo Matching system (integrated into channel 1,2 and 3) allows you to program central position, end points and direction of the corresponding servos. Programming is very easy thank to the buttons on the back side of the unit. For an easier and quicker setting of servos you can purchase the item 90010703.
Specially recommended for the use on maxi acrobatic models, jets, gliders and scale models.
- Operating voltage: 6V - 8,4V
- Power source: 2x 2S Lixx
- Current drain: 100 mA (in ON state) / 150 uA (in OFF state)
- Output voltage programmable from 5 to 7,4V up to 30A peak
- Servo Matching system on channels 1,2 and 3 (you can program central position, end points and direction of corresponding servos)
- Signal frame rate accepted: from 7 to 25 msec
- Signal steps: 4096
- Active filters for each input channel
- Protection against short circuit for each servo output
- Double battery indicator with memory of the lowest voltage
- All accessories for mounting and a magnetic key are included
- Dimensions: 65x61x25mm
- Weight: 100gr