0 Item Items
Op bestelling, levertijd +/- 7 dagen.
Waarschuwing: Laatste items in voorraad!
MiniMAC is a power supply unit for managing the on board radio system. It handles in input two 7,4V Io.Li/Li.Poli batteries and 6 channels from receiver.
- Small size and low weight
- Output voltage programmable at any value included between 5V and 7.4V; so makes it perfect for HV servos
- Integrated MPX connectors for batteries
- External panel with high light blue LEDs
- All accessories for mounting included
It is provided with a double electronic switch controlled by button and with an external panel with two battery status indicators keeping memory of the lowest battery voltage. The voltage supplied to servos and receiver is controlled by a voltage regulator managing up to 30A. You can set the output voltage at any value between 5V and 7.4V turning the selctor by a screwdriver. The double electornic circuits assure redundancy: if one power supply way has a problem, the other comes into operation. It is provided with active filters and protection against short circuit for each of the 9 servos outputs. Specially recommended for the use on maxi acrobatic models, jets, gliders and scale models.
- Operating voltage: 6V - 8,4V
- Power source: 2x 2S Lixx
- Current drain: 100 mA (in ON state) / 150 uA (in OFF state)
- Output voltage programmable from 5 to 7,4V up to 30A peak
- Active filters for each input channel
- Protection against short circuit for each servo output
- Double battery indicator with memory of the lowest voltage
- Dimensions: 65x61x25mm
- Weight 100gr