0 Item Items
Op bestelling, levertijd +/- 7 dagen.
Waarschuwing: Laatste items in voorraad!
MAC2 is a power supply unit for managing the on board radio system. It handles in input two 7,4V Li.Poli batteries and 8 channels from receiver. It is equipped with a double electronic switch managed by a button and an external panel with a double charge indicator keeping memory of the lowest battery voltage. The voltage supplied to servos is stabilized and programmable at 5,2V - 6,1V - 8,0V for a maximum of 36A. The receiver voltage is stabilized at 5V 1,5A.
MAC2 is equipped with active filters and protections against short circuits on each of the 28 servo outputs.
Specially recommended for the use on maxi acrobatic models, jets, gliders and scale models.
- It manages two Li.Poli battery packs
- Output voltage programmable at 5,2V - 6,1V - 8,0V
- Voltage to receiver 5V stabilized
- Double battery indicator with memory of the lowest voltage
- Active filters on 8 input channels
- Protection against short circuits for all 28 outputs
- Dimensions: 130x69x27mm
- Weight 175gr